How To Remove Your Number From Truecaller
Truecaller, one of the most downloaded app in both Android and iOS. It is the most popular app which is used to search unknown phone numbers. The idea behind the Truecaller app is so simple. It just crowd-sources contact details from all the users who have downloaded it and stored in their databases. This will make easy for all to search for unknown numbers and know about them. However, sometimes you will not able to get the contact details of the number because that number may not be stored in any user’s contact list.
Truecaller has both the advantages and the disadvantages. The advantages are already known. You can also get the details of the landline phones also, but also, it shows its address. Sometimes, you don’t want any stranger to know your details as the app sources the data from the public sources. If anyone knows your landline number, they can know your registered address.
If you don’t want to reveal your details, you have to remove your number from the database of the Truecaller. Here in this article, we are going to say the process to remove your number from the database of the app.
Steps To Remove Your Number From Truecaller:
Steps To Deactivate Your Number In iPhone:
- The First step and the basic one is to open the Truecaller app in your iPhone.
- In the home screen of the app, tap on the Me section in the lower right corner.
- After that, tap on the Gear Icon in the top right corner.
- Click on About Truecaller.
- Scroll down and select Deactivate account.
Steps To Deactivate Your Number In Android:
- The Initial step to complete this process is to open the app in your Android phone.
- Then tap on the icon in the top left corner.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- In the Settings, you will see About option in it and you just click on it.
- Then click on Deactivate Account.
Steps To Deactivate Your Number In Windows Phone:
- Open the app and then tap on the three dots which are present in the bottom right corner.
- Then click on Settings and then Help.
- Deactivate your account.
Not only deactivating your account but if you want to remove your number from Truecaller, then follow the steps below.
Remove Your Number From Truecaller
- In order to remove your number, go to the Truecaller Unlist page.
- Enter your mobile number with a proper country code.
- Select any of the reasons listed for removing your number.
- Enter the captcha provided to validate your details.
- And the final step, click on Unlist.
After this, you have successfully removed your number from the Truecaller database. Follow the above-mentioned steps to remove your number. I hope you like the article and share this article. Keep visiting for more news, tips and tricks.